So I have decided that since I do actually have this thing I might as well as write in it. So this semester is going to be a lot harder then last semester. I actually have work in my classes and homework and stuff. I also have a full schedule so that makes it worse. I am tired all the time too. It sucks alot. I was going to try to go to the gym 3 days a week... but that has yet to happen. I really need to tho becuase i need to strengthen my ankle because i have volleyball as a class and yea it definitly kills my ankle for some reason. I definitly love being back tho despite the school work. I missed everyone too much. Especially Christina. Like wow... idk how I survived a month without her. It sucked.
Also, being back at school brings on the many problems. So I had a big fight with my friend Kevin. We talked it out and are actually getting along really well now which is nice. I like being able to hang out with him without fighting. I also seemed to have done/said something to make my friend Adam mad. I don't kno exactly what I said, and he wont even tell me that he is mad so thats really bothering me. I like try to please everyone. It definitly brings me down a lot tho. Also, Kevin always stops in here whenever he gets back.. and hes been kinda a bit more distant since our fight. I mean its not a huge thing, its just different and idk if I like it. I'm also a bit stressed right now with people. Like every little thing is getting to me. Its making me be alot more edgy and I don't think I like that. It also sucks that my friend Nikki isn't here anymore. I definitly miss her A LOT!!! Its crazy.
Well I can't get my thoughts straight to write them down so that is it for now I supose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.