So I realize this is two posts in one day, but I just feel like writing again.
First off, Christina was crazy for getting me into this... this is like an addiction kinda. Its the only way I feel like I can make sense of my head.
But anyways, I've been thinking, and for some reason I have been really uptight about things lately. I don't like being like that or being stressed out. I guess the stress just comes with the beginning of a new semester where I just need to get use to the work load and my schedule. I am doing better at adjusting to it but its going to take another week or so. Secondly I just want to say that I let things get to me too much and wrote/spoke without thinking. I am going to try to just be relaxed and go with things. Thats who I am and I let that part of me get away. I'm ready to let this exra stress go. This layer that has been added purly by me. I'm letting it all go.
So I guess this is just to say sorry to everyone I've been a bit testy with. Every once in a while I get like this. I let myself get this far last semester and it wasn't good. I pushed people away that I wanted to be close with. I let things get to me. Well I've realized that I am starting that again and I don't want that. I just want to have fun, hang with friends, and have a good time. So I am sorry if anyone took what I said previously the wrong way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.