I feel like a little kid that just had one of their absolute favorite toys taken away. It was one of those toys that wasn't theirs to begin with, the had to steel it from a friend or sibling but none the less it was one of their favorite. They still had one of their toys that they didn't have to steel that was a favorite too but it was nothing compared to this other stolen favorite toy. It was their happiness. The reason they awoke in the morning to play. When they didn't have it, its what they longed for. The other toy was always there and yet still fun to play with and gave some satisfaction and happiness but nothing like the stolen toy. The stolen toy was one day taken back and they were told that they could no longer play with it anymore. That it just couldn't happen. The child had a hole. And thats all they thought about and longed for. That stolen special toy.
Thats how I feel right now. I know I can't or rather shouldn't have it... but I want it. I need it. But it wasn't mine to take. Not mine to have. I was told I couldn't have it... i went against that and got away with it for a while... then it was taken back. Now there is just this hole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.